error code21 problem

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by rio999, Sep 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. rio999

rio999 Forum Greenhorn

Hello today i tryed to go on test server but i got code for error 21, it says me to wait 5 minutes but after trying this 4 times waiting over 20 mins and i still cant play.

IB-BANSHEE likes this.
  2. AK47TestPlayer

AK47TestPlayer Forum Baron

Everyone has this problem. Server is temporarily unavailable.

IB-BANSHEE likes this.
  3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @rio999 ,

Sometimes it happens with test server :) DSO Team was probably changing something to the version, so the server was not available. It's normal.
    Keep trying ;)
    Cheers.

IB-BANSHEE likes this.
  4. Ragnar1921

Ragnar1921 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, does anyone know when it will work ts? thx

IB-BANSHEE likes this.
  5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

not working last I checked. regular servers should be working though.

IB-BANSHEE likes this.
  6. IB-BANSHEE

IB-BANSHEE Forum Apprentice

Re: Test Server "stablebuild" server Log In and Access: I first got this error code yesterday morning 09-13-2019. ERROR CODE 21. I have since tried "everything" I could think of to "fix" it, much research on the internet...THEN...clean temp folder - Fail, change security from system to admin - Fail, Uninstall then reinstall (multiple times as my "Free Delux is ticking!) with complete shut downs and restarts in between - Fail, Lastly Uninstalled All again, re-start then complete Registry Clean-Up, Restart, Fresh Download "again!) Restart - change path to -stable7. NOW when I try and log in it doesn't even go to stablebuild server...just keeps opening up in my Agathon Server and giving me a message that my account does not exist. Sigh...no more Error Code 21, No more access to stablebuild server with my Test Server login account Info. There goe's my Delux! At least my "Main" Play server is working. Hope DSO fixes the Test Server Issues Soon AND considers giving all us players back our "Free Delux while their at it. ;-)

-----MERGED-----

While this response did not help to resolve the issue at hand, it at least confirms DSO is aware of the problem (I think?) So thank you for the acknowledgement that there is indeed a problem and I am not just going crazy here at my end. Thanks Sunlight!

-----MERGED-----

Thanks much for taking the initiative to start this thread!

Last edited by moderator: Sep 14, 2019
  7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

As far as i know TS is down for the weekend
    I might be wrong but it is a test server after all, 3 days downtime is nothing really, it is for this reason that a player has to have a main on a normal server like your dk on agathon.

IB-BANSHEE likes this.
  8. ROLAS11

ROLAS11 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everybody. Can somebody tell me when would testserver be online again? Thanks for your time

9. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @ROLAS11 ,

The test server issues will be sorted out most probably after the weekend, since the team is not in the office today.

Thank you for your interest in the test server, and please try again tomorrow. In the mean time, have fun playing on your live server account :) .
    Cheers,
    teddy.bear

IB-BANSHEE likes this.
  10. paul21

paul21 Forum Greenhorn

Hello @teddy.bear

We will be able to continue the quest from bonuscode?

11. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @paul21 :)

I don't know, I am sorry - you will have to check the test server in the next days to see if you can continue the quest, if the bonus code is still active, and if further changes are being implemented.

Don't forget that this instance is for testing purposes only - things can change at any point, without notice.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear