Ethereal Temper

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Eto231231, Sep 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Eto231231

Eto231231 Forum Apprentice

i just got the Dragan's Incensed sword and i want the achievement to have the better skin for it, the problem is i got pretty shitty rolls and i dont want to use this weapon for forever, so i am looking for an easy/fast way to kill those 999 Guardians,Leaders. Sentinels or Bosses.

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

The pastures of the night are a great way to farm weapon effects, also you can do farm them by doing mortis since it spams his knights count for the achievement.

And, you can also do that at higher difficulties simply by not killing guardians, leaders sentinels or bosses, but by simply weakening them and then finishing them off with the weapon of which you want the effect.

3. Eto231231

Eto231231 Forum Apprentice

i havent done any parallel so mortis is out and i dont really know what 'pastures of the night' is could you please ellaborate?

--MERGED--

https://prnt.sc/uhmywa
    nvm farmed it in great desert

Last edited by moderator: Sep 16, 2020
  4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

He probably meant Gloomy Pastures? But congrats, since you finished anyways. :D