Event, balance, errors

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Valhöll, Jul 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

del

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    rcch likes this.
  2. rcch

rcch Advanced

bump for this thread. both issues are valid.

Valhöll likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Don't bother :)
    There is a feedback, you writing on the issue is evidence :) ... the question is not if there is a feedback ... we all know there is a feedback ... the question is "are they going to react?". The answer is No.
    Why?
    Because I am reporting this issue in the last 4 years ... yet the full potential of the bug will be available in the Anniversary Event ... just like the last time. They won't fix the bug ... the reason will be presented in the Chronicles ... I will cover this topic as a separate read. :)
    I got the answer for the last time couple of weeks ago :)
    I am playing a ranger ... which is devastatingly affected by this old progressing bug ... not just that but I am playing 1H build that is already crippled by the game imbalance ... and on top of it I am losing regular, event, special and all kind of essences ... because I can't hit the target ... as a JOKE. simple as that XD

rcch and Valhöll like this.
  4. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

del

rcch and trakilaki like this.
  5. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

del