event box rewards deleted

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by sheldonq, Dec 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheldonq

sheldonq Forum Greenhorn

After opening event box in kingshill for 1500 phestos coins and picking up 3 of the dropped rewards game teleported me to the town circle and when i got back to box location drops weren't there anymore. What can i do to get them back?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You hit the teleport button :)
    You will have to contact support

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

That hovers with the best of them. (IE Really s.u.c.k.s.!!!!)

4. sheldonq

sheldonq Forum Greenhorn

1 week update - no response from the support yet, looks like all the runes and gems are lost. That royal ruby hurts the most tho.
    The thing is: i have not clicked the teleport or hit the hotkey, i was moving and picking up items, so even if i were teleporting - it would stop. After i had picked up radiant diamond i just saw the loading screen and i were back in town with my drops gone.

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I opened the box and the game crashed with the error about missing a file. I sent it in to support as well and hope to have the missing items show up soon.

I do have to say that the user experience was a tough one as I have done this event every year but failed to play enough to get to open the present until this year....only to have it all go poof. I hope the error logs I sent in are enough to help them keep it from happening to anyone else.

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @sheldonq ,

Sorry to read your description.
    As you have already contacted our support team, you will have to wait for their answer.
    We can't help you here in the forum. For that reason, I'm closing this thread.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.