Event guides

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by gbit, Apr 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. gbit

gbit Forum General

Good evening to all, I have a question... Why we don't receive the event guide before a "reworked" event? Why we must find by ourselves news and changes?
    I want to stress the fact that this is the official forum of the game (where news must be posted in first place), we must not be obliged to seek in discord for the changes that could affect our gameplay and strategies (really we must not be obliged to have discord at all).
    So, it would be really appreciated a guide to the event, at least before the minis that seems to be implemented in this dragan event.
    Thanks for the attention.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Because this is NOT a rework by any mean, they just changed variables and copy pasted same functions for a new object.
    Rework is when you come up with new idea and rework the event mechanics. In this event nothing is reworked but rather modified.
    You know ... similar to modified products ... like in example: from Puma shoes design someone in China modify it and rename the final product to Plima shoes with Made in China label on it.
    You know, it is like different but it is really not ... it is like quality product but it is really not ... it should be like working but it is really not. :)

3. gbit

gbit Forum General

You are right... Let me modify it
    "reworked" :D

cigarbennett and trakilaki like this.
  4. uvozapanje

uvozapanje Forum Apprentice

ahaha resistance value on this item Dragan sword rly!!!!ahahaha just tell me how was thinking this is what players need to put resistance on the most important item..and give him 1 way ticket to social department

Alpaca and FAALHAAS like this.
  5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I saw the resistance stat aswell and laughed :)

Someone can tell me how to fill bar2 without losing my sanity? 40k progress is a bit much...on my server the groups jump from painfull to merciless. And as usual they ask for insane amount of dmg to enter the groups, so noob modes only where drop is terrible. I tried making own group, no succes.

Im so sick of these progress-bars related to archievement points. Just because i have high points, doesnt mean i got high stats. Specially not after the damn DL update.......

Alpaca and gbit like this.
  6. remei

remei Junior Expert

Either use drakens to buy limited pearl chests and hope for good return on the 2nd slot, or use andermant to directly buy pearls from shop (currently 3.5 andermant for 1k pearls). This event seems quite impossible to complete just by standard grinding, unfortunately...

FAALHAAS likes this.
  7. FAALHAAS

Yea I figured. Its time they change the archievement points = insane progress bars. After the DL update not all people with high points have the high stats needed to be able to clear high modes effectively.
    This used to be my favorite event :(

--

EDIT: Did 5 runs in map3 on infernal and 1 run dropped 0 progress :D

''reworked''

YAY!!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  8. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @FAALHAAS that is not possible, sorry... this game is getting worse by mment... i wish we could help you more but we are all in the same situation. As people say here it is not reworked it is rechewed and spit it to us again.. enjoy Dragan guys...

Alpaca and Tronco_Vaaaa like this.
  9. ~Providence~

~Providence~ Junior Expert

Huh i was wondering why some of my friends had higher progress needed than me despite being somewhat the same. Good thing i never bother with achievements, and now it seems it would be good to never do so.

Alpaca likes this.
  10. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

Mini-Event Dragan (Glimpse of the Past):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RantNRave and gbit like this.
  11. FAALHAAS

Almost 60k progress..... ''mini'' event :)
    And completely useless for anyone that cant do merci/blood mode to get the mats needed for crafting.

The person who ''reworked'' these events really has no clue whats he/shes doing.

CiscoNetPlus likes this.
  12. RantNRave

RantNRave Someday Author

this should have been active from the beginning.. farming over a number of these areas already and/or actively skipping in group farms makes re running zones on higher difficulties just even more painful on progress, not to mention sub zones appear about 25-33% randomly.

bar 1 looks bad, bar 2 looks okay i guess (and well final crafting items for all you hardcores), I just cant reason to enter higher difficulty zones on inf/merc just for this progress, on a very slim chance.
    maybe running excavation sites for pearls on exc/painful and hitting these bonus areas on low difficulties might be better.. but i still shudder at the thought of running 200+ zones for the 40-80 sub areas you'll need? lol, and this is assuming these drop in stacks of 10+

AndJustice4All likes this.
  13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You know ... the new CCP (UTC+8) Team broke up everything that the old German team has patched up. :)
    If you know what I mean ;)
    Go forth and conquer heroes of Duria ;)

14. FAALHAAS

I know exactly what you mean, but event still not worth it :D

15. AndJustice4All

AndJustice4All Forum Greenhorn

thanks for the tip, it is really working :D

16. gbit

gbit Forum General

Again...
    In 2 days Easter event and yet no guide.
    To not mention that dragan is still active and not all players are so strong to have finished it... I don't like this move.

CiscoNetPlus and EmilyRose like this.
  17. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I don't understand why once everything was out in the open on the test server, but now they keep us in the dark. Maybe a different oriental culture that escapes us...
    from discord....
    [​IMG]

Elendel80 and gbit like this.
  18. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Easter event has disappeared