Event Winter Solicte

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Midgets, Dec 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midgets

Midgets Forum Newbie

first what i saw is, phatetic rewards. but i think main boss will drop dark item. but thats just me who thinks this way.
    [​IMG]

with giving us hard time game gives us more lower chance to get items. i think its tranlation mistake.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and here is main event map.
    [​IMG]

so chrismas is pretty much hardcore in this game. giving us hard time and weak event rewards. nothing useful. not to pay event. no thankyou.

Brian1919 likes this.
  2. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

lol I would hope that cape is a typo. Pretty crappy cape either way.

3. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

I just played it for the first time on test server on a 12lvl with realy not good gear an it seams like a nice event, I like it, it's not to hard or to easy, just right. The rewards, well not bad, but good thing is lots of draken wich is fantastic :D thumbs up from me!

4. kaiser

kaiser Forum Apprentice

finally more than 300 draks in an event

5. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

620 Draken?? Heck Yeah! More emotes? Heck Yeah!! We need more inventory cloggers!! Yeeehaw!!! Another free mount?? Heck Yeah!! Cuz that spiffy reindeer will just make us all look awesome :) lol.
    Parallel event will of course be staggered above and beyond normal PW so will skip that of course. Hopefully lasts more than 5 days, cookie drops were relatively low, gluhwein all over the place and ran out of ander to revive once I got the tooth quest so do not know how scarce biter teeth will be to get.
    But an event with 3 extra quests inside event map is kinda nice. Although have to say the shooting totems make the map a serious pain to traverse in spots. Nice addition to the challenge.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  6. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

You don't have to pass trough first shooting totems, there is a place to jump on the far right side of the map, I've figure that out on my very first run the event and map. :)

7. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

Played through it for a few minutes with my level 26 ranger. Seems to be as good as it was last year. Looking forward to it going live.

8. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Just wondering if anyone beat the parallel boss. Do you need to use the event essence? If anyone beat it, mind sharing the drops? But this event sure takes up lots of bag space too. :p anyone noticed the first half is blackborg map? Nice touch with the shooting totems though :)

9. Lord_DaKillya

Lord_DaKillya Commander of the Forum

Agree, event is way too hard for newbies. And whose stupid idea was with that shooting totems? This makes whole event confortable only for dragonknights.

10. NightWalker

lol, with timing you can dodge them all. even a SW can take 2 hits easy without block.

11. Lord_DaKillya

Lord_DaKillya Commander of the Forum

On test server I got a lame ranger, 4500 HP, cant take 2 hits. Plus if you get some micro lags you can forget all the timing.

And there WILL BE lags during such a big event.

12. NightWalker

I just tested it with a level 2 SW and charged through only getting hit once lol.

Edit: In both parts only hit once. Also, there are rest areas in the middle, just use them and wait for hp.

13. Kergo

Kergo Forum Apprentice

I had a go with my lvl40 (weak) SW yesterday and died pretty quickly. I was unable to use any of my slowing skills on the red guys, so they walked up to me and killed me time and time again. Not a problem if you are a premium player. Which was really nice for 2 weeks on here, but all the more bitter when they take it away. I sauntered in to the event with my lvl40 ranger (again not a strong one) today confident I would get further - and I did. Killing the 1st 2 reds was a lot easier with wolves to help, but again, the need for anders with multiple dyings and extra inventory space needed- highlighted that weak peeps need groups to play and I can never get one on Test server so....
    So Off I wandered heading back to my cloak quests only to discover a whole new world with quests and all hiding in Atlantis! Woohoo! Something I can do on my tod.
    I may get my lvl40s levelled up yet! Wet suits on folks....

14. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

I know you had to use it last year.

15. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

i definetly like this event. but rewards are quite weak for 9000 event progress.

16. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Save snow ess for boss :( , don't finally reach it and see "immune immune immune" every hit, does not make for a happy map finale :( . But it's only 1800 andermant for a stack so buy buy buy again lol.
    C'mon BP, enough with the over-priced stuff, sheesh, give every player type, P2P and F2P an event that won't be pay to participate. It just may help player morale a little bit.

Brian1919 and bt_hyper1on like this.
  17. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Off topic:

Why would anyone even spend money in test server when it's clearly stated that BP can delete those accounts anytime. you are helping DSO by going and playing in the test server, in fact, you were supposed to be given something for doing their job every time you go and play in test sever.

save that money to use in Live server.

18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You can't spend money... heck you can't even try to do the cash for action and movie theater. If you try to bring up the payment window, nothing happens.

Actually, Blackborg is the first half of the Christmas map. This year's map is almost the same map they had for last Christmas. Then, later they came out with the moon maps, everyone was pointing out that the Blackborg map was a rip off of the old Christmas map.

19. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

Some folks take recycling very seriously.

MikeyMetro and NightWalker like this.
  20. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

I was on with my lvl 30 sw with all purple items and lots of blue esse...... lagged a tiny bit once....surrounded by mobs and deid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.