Events after update Dark Legacy

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by Sprokkel, Jan 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

I call Riot of the Rocketman a reasonable event. However Varholm and New Moon and Dessert of essences and maybe other upcoming events are terribly boring. Just when you see your progress bar, only scrolls in New Moon, only blood in Varholm etc ... In other words, takes a lot of time and effort and yields little. I say, change and give us more reasonable prices after all our efforts. Not only that, I also found out that now that a New Moon event is active, my Fairy wood (4000 pieces) & scrolls 80 pieces have simply been removed. That's pure theft after players have put in so much effort and maybe used amphora keys as well. As a playmaker, you just can't do this to your loyal players so I expect reasonable compensation for each player for this. Also, I expect more openness from the playmakers about their major changes they have made and how players are getting along. There are still so many questions left unanswered about the new DSO, but Bigpoint seems to keep its lips tight to take advantage of its loyal players. Be human and give us back a DSO game we can enjoy ourselves with. Some of us have been playing DSO for 7 or 8 years, many of us quit DSO after the Dark Legacy update simply because the guys from BP were too lazy and skipped important informational steps. If BP still has anything to do with its players then it is now the time and not in six months because then you will have almost no players left. Sincerely,

ргцт likes this.
  2. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

I agree with what you said :)

With respect to your missing items. Check your inventory .... special bag tab ..... keys ..... second tab most likely there

3. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Thanks for your lead, I hadn't seen it in the special bag before