every day fewer players.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -mauricio22-, Jul 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -mauricio22-

-mauricio22- Forum Apprentice

After the 211 update, many retired from playing.
    of all my friends, we are only 2.
    before the update my ms, they were 210 ms, many players, now 150 ms and there is no group to play.
    - Many are annoyed by the damages of the moustruos, in level 2 they cause the same damages that in level 5, it does not work to have 80% of resistance or armor if in any level they lower your life as if nothing, they do not resist.
    - People wanted more levels, more maps.
    - Many are coming out of the game.

2. KingAzir

KingAzir Forum Greenhorn

I think, the game need balancement (for itens, class, monsters, etc...), new classes, more visibilitty, just something to make the world know him. In pvp, i can't play 3v3 because don't have anyone.

3. Dullahan

Dullahan Forum Apprentice

Unfortunately the game is self-destruct, because with these updates that only worsen with time and no news to be released, such as new maps, bosses, classes among others.
    It's been a while since I commented to some friends about something they could do to at least bring something new to the game:
    - Implementing world bosses, where to kill it was necessary to form several groups of 5 people, where each instance would allow 25 players on the map, making it 5 groups with 5 people each.
    But unfortunately I only see the same events repeated, same things something that becomes totally annoying to be doing over and over again the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.