Failed to launch client

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Primomen, Dec 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primomen

Primomen Forum Greenhorn

Can somebody tell me why i can't play? if i try to get in server it sais: Failed to launch client. and that while this event is happening..

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @Primomen and welcome to the EN forums, please try the troubleshooting steps of our Technical FAQ, perhaps specially the one about clearing the temp folder.

Also, I moved your post to the appropriate section of the forums, please note that if you post in the correct section you're more likely to get assistance faster from other users or moderators, and you don't risk your posts being deleted as off-topic, you can read more about it in our forum rules, best regards. ;)

3. Primomen

Primomen Forum Greenhorn

Thank you. sorry for the trouble :) But can someone say if its the whole game thats is troubled with this or its a technical problam on the client?

---MERGED---

Hi guys, i tried to fix the DSO folder on my pc, uninstall and installed it over 10 times but it still sais: Failed to launch client. there is a good event going on and i coudn't play for 24 hours now. can somebody tell me how to fix this problam? even after sending 40 mails To BP still didn't get an answer..

Last edited by moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Have you tried running the game in Internet Explorer 11? Give that a go. You may need to install Java to make it work.

You might try running Task Manager to see if you have multiple instances of Drakensang.exe running. If you don't know what I mean, go ahead and restart your computer and try again.

Also, spamming support just makes things tougher for the support team as now they are wading through tons of email that isn't pertinent. No one likes to be spammed. The folks in tech support are volunteers so give them some time to come home from real-life work to answer your emails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.