"Failed to verify the signature of a downloaded file"

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bower0, Feb 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bower0

Bower0 Forum Greenhorn

My client crashed right at start with the "Failed to verify signature ...". I have tried to clear the cache and uninstalled then re-installed the client but the problem is still there.

Anyone got this problem?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I have experienced similar situation couple of times when game crashed and came pop up with "failed to download ... bla bla bla"
    But after reload it was just fine.

3. Bower0

Bower0 Forum Greenhorn

Tried everything yet still cannot play using client. Playing using browser is very laggy now. :(

4. Bower0

Bower0 Forum Greenhorn

I was hoping that the new release will fix my problem, but no :(. I have been searching information about this bug in other DSO forums. They all end up with player giving up asking questions.

5. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Hope you know the drill, i'm too tired to correct the text. Copied from a Word document so it doesnt show correctly:

1. Try to refresh.

2. Clear browser’s cache: historyàclear recent historyàall; show details, select cache (buffer).

3. Clear java cache: startà search and open javaàtemporary internet filesà settings à delete files à ok.

4. Clear flash cache: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Click this link and clear/delete all.

5. Clear the games client folder: user/appdata/local/temp/(gameclient; map with gamename).

6. Reinstall flash: a. uninstall, for help click here; b. restart pc; c. install here.

7. Reinstall java: a. uninstall http://www.java.com/en/download/uninstall.jsp ; b. install http://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

8. Make sure graphic drivers are up to date.

Sometimes just restarting your PC even helps solve the problem.

6. moby31

moby31 Regular

Check your windows update make sure u're up to date .

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I see no connection in windows updates with this problem ... My PC is fully pirate. Updates are turned off ... yet again I got no issues. :D

8. moby31

moby31 Regular

lol :D
    I had so many problems recently ...lags could not log in to game constant errors
    done everything ,nearly gave up
    my friend advised me to keep my windows up to date and for some reason it was only thing which helped me or maybe all things together not sure:rolleyes:
    but game now is running smoothly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.