Farming for amulet of deflection and rune.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _G_R_A_M_P_S_, Jul 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

After 3 events i finally have all ingrediënts except the ornary wild rose tuber and the rune of thorns. I just couldnt be bothered to grind so intense as to do it all in one event. Now this event the dropchance of the rose tuber and the maybe the rune or thorns is supposedly difficulty dependant. So far i havent noticed a difference between modes, so i m wondering maybe i should do 200 runs painful and 200 runs inf1 and find out that inf1 has a 1% increased dropchance compared to painful?
    Seeing the insane key entry cost on that map, what would be the best way to farm for those rose tubers and the rune? Could also be inf3/4, idk. Only wanna waste my keys if it s really worth it.

navelko likes this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

If you mean the rune in the crafting recipe, then that's not a rune of thorns, that's a (lesser) rune of poison resillience. But yeah, it's useless without a rune of thorns... actually without a Mighty Rune of Poisonous Thorns. Yeah, a t2 rune. So 9 runes to go for the amulet to actually be useful. To test it out you of course need only one rune... but is it worth it to just test it out?

And it looks like they again broke something with the drop of those tubers, it honestly looks like it's bugged. Or is it a feature? In the latter case, they seriously need to rethink their droprate models.

navelko likes this.
  3. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

nah, the rune of thorns, the others are easy to get. and for the droprate, 0.001% chance doubled, is still only 0.002% = still next to nothing. Was hoping someone kinda went crazy on this farm and could tell us what mode works best.