Farming golden clovers

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Yani_Gorli, Dec 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Yani_Gorli

Yani_Gorli Forum Apprentice

Can someone tell me how to easy farm golden covers and on which map and which mode it is best to farm them. Also I had already tried many Q-es on many different modes from painful to infernal 4 and i always take 0 to 1... rarely whit a big luck there is a chance for me to take 2 to 4... I have seen a photos where players take 25, 50, 80, 150, 300 golden clovers...
    So can someone give me the information I need to farm more?

nikatar likes this.
  2. Xerustes

Xerustes Junior Expert

If you are lucky, you get a goblin wave in the secret layers. That's were you can get Lot of clovers, if you manage to kill them fast enough.
    But it is a random Type of secret Layer, so you cannot Plan to Go there.

3. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

try that thing what everyone elses doing to get lot of glovers. its not bannable. new content released and devs meant to release it like that. everyuser who gets banned from farming glovers as game intented, then game itself break its terms and condition against user.

EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Jan 12, 2019
  4. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Seems that is a bug/exploit who help people to farm thousands gilded clovers, but BP dont do nothing about that, just moods do their job and edit info.

So, i think i have to thanks to BP for dooing nothing, at least since now.

5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

The first method Traki speaks of in that post is of course the "quite legit" method (not sure if it still works, but there are plenty of videos in the web), it's related to broken chances of some special event in the secret lair on a specific boss in a specific mode (at least that's what the web says, and it's probably true).

However... the underlined fragment makes me sure that they let in an extreme, game-breaking exploit, that probably isn't related to any specific boss or anything, and doesn't require any work (unlike the previous method), it might be something like the daily deal/workbench bug that we had in the past.