Features to improve experience!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by onelove, Dec 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onelove

onelove Forum Apprentice

Since you guys are quite busy providing many different games to players, I'll try to keep features that help to improve our game experience and community (short):
    - HP pots 999 -> 9999.
    - mystic cubes 99 -> 999
    - Fragments should be converted to stats like Anderments, since 1 PW item tier 3 cost (80k frags) -> 5 items would cost 400,000
    - [Done] Remember last options for PW map that we chose (e.g: extreme) each time we visit it.
    - hide people (who are not in group) to reduce lag
    - chat lag when pressing enter causing left click automatically to use skill
    -> have to switch character, so inconvenience
    - gem 2nd window for combination
    - melting window slots x 3 - x5
    - option to switch 'ctrl' to 'space' to display dropped items (Mac players)
    - Essence switching shortcut.
    -> help remove (Mac OX) bug: disconnect player when open inventory to switch gear or essence when fighting solo or helping team.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

1. "last logged in" (taketh)
    2. "see essence using by team members" (misterbean)
    3. "PVP across servers" (Dylannn)
    4. guild exclusive dungeons or activities (DARK_SPIRIT_007)
    5. Essence color you projectiles trail (silver - white, blue, red ...) (MegaNuker)

- ... to be updated

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Dragonnns, taketh and misterbean like this.
  2. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Essence toggle was promised but being postponed.
    Stack size of every stackable item is always on discussion but DSO ignores them everytime or apply minute changes once every 2 years maybe
    And remembering last PW mode option is too simple and good feature to be implemented in Drakensang Online:D

onelove likes this.
  3. taketh

taketh Regular

I wish there was such a list that you propose, and that we as players can come to an agreement in terms of what we want most. There is a big disconnect to what we want and what BP decides to develop. Guild halls for example, if you look at the thread it has many players posting about how crap the idea was and yet they chose to develop that (i could be mistaken but don't want to rewatch the twitch to be sure).

I want to see "last logged in" for guilds above all.

onelove likes this.
  4. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

We want to see who is using what essence, because some waste red while others don't even have green essence. It should be easy to implement, can you write this idea in your original post too? so everyone can see it

Durian-might, taketh and onelove like this.
  5. taketh

taketh Regular

What would be a better idea on how to manage this list, is to create a list of every possible idea, then add a poll, so that people can vote for stuff they like... Most votes will be an indicitation of most liked ideas. I can create a list but it will be incomplete, someone would need to go through the creative corner to make sure ideas are not missed.

onelove likes this.
  6. onelove

onelove Forum Apprentice

+1 taketh, it'd be nice to do so bro :)

7. taketh

taketh Regular

@onelove Sorry, i decided it was too much effort :D. Feel free to create the list and create a poll that will allow players to vote for as many ideas as they like, however I won't hold it against you if you decide you don't want to do it either.

onelove likes this.
  8. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

This is a PvP-feature, but would increase experience and would reduce waiting times for a battle. On top of that the balancing might get better.

BUT, my idea is hard to cover, it's hard to make something good out of this.
    My idea was an 'international' PvP system meaning that people can play PvP against one another over the servers.

I'm already thinking of 1 problem, leaderboards, but hmm...

I think my idea isn't that bad, but needs more work...

onelove likes this.
  9. DARK_SPIRIT_007

DARK_SPIRIT_007 Forum Apprentice

I thik the one thing that really really needs improving is the guild. I understand it does come in some use but it's not that great I think if u could develope it so that there was guild exclusive dungeons or activities like raids or big team pvp battles something on those lines. This would just make guilds a bit more interesting and enjoyable

onelove likes this.
  10. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Suggestion...

Essence color you projectiles trail. IE hunter useing Silver have a white trail. Essence of war purple and so on.

11. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

Don't forget the mouse cursor improvement. Everyone wants a cursor which is easy to see in the heat of the battle and not lose it when there are many mobs on the map and you have to stop what you're doing to see the cursor or shoot in the wrong direction because you had your cursor pointing the other way.

Also add the ability to lock the hud. It would be nice to be able to go fullscreen and not see all the buttons on the top and click them by mistake.

Add quick slots for pots, essence switch, revive stones.

Make it so that I don't have to click on the dead toon in order to revive, but I can click on the name in the group. Because sometimes there are mobs all over the map and I can't click the toon because either I don't have enough room to walk to him, or too many mobs are attacking me, or the mobs are standing right over the dead toon so I can't click him.

One other thing which I don't see people complaining about but it's annoying to me... When you press the CTRL key to see the drop better, the font is too small to click on and many times I'll click the mobs instead. Make the font's height bigger so I can click it easier and faster or give us the option to increase the font or decrease it according to our preference.

Also, please give us the choice to remove all skills from the left mouse click button. I hate it when I just wanna walk and can't because I click mobs by mistake and I can't find an empty spot on the map so I can just walk because the map is full of mobs. The controls in this game are so clumsy and counter intuitive, at least for me.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Troneck86, Darwarren and BigPapa like this.
  12. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Can you program a mouse pointer to always be a different color than the background? That way the shape of the pointer can never be lost in all the explosions and other graphic displays.
    If you don't think it's relevant, try watching the light show of 5 mages against a mob of elites, or against a superboss & minions.
    Or, (nastygram!) maybe a DK bias makes mouse pointers irrelevant?

misterbean likes this.
  13. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

I just searched and found a very cool tool to improve the visibility of the cursor. It's called Pointer Focus. It can highlight a circle around the cursor and you can set the opacity and size (you can even set it the size of the whole screen if you want :D ) This is so awesome.

Edit: This tool is not working so well because sometimes I have to double click in order to make my toon move, otherwise 60% of the time it will stay put and not move unless I click multiple times... very annoying. And it also brought my taskbar to the front everytime I clicked but I fixed that by choosing to auto hide the taskbar from the taskbar properties. But maybe there is a similar tool out there that doesn't have this problem.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Darwarren likes this.
  14. onelove

onelove Forum Apprentice

can u guys plz make bullet points, so i can copy to the main post for others to keep track easily? :)
    thanks bros!

15. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

I have two suggestions that have been asked for way too many times.
    First, more inventory space - make quest items and event items go to a separate inventory page. Second, more quest log space. Make a tab for PvP quests and maybe even increase the amount of quests you can have at a time (15 would be good, I think).

misterbean likes this.
  16. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

1v1 will vanish cause no one will participate anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.