Bug Filters on leaderboards not working properly

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tbird, Aug 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbird

tbird Forum Apprentice

If you try filtering by guild or friends on the leaderboards it shows the screen with the nearest people to you fine. But if you trying scrolling up or down it does strange things. I've not been able to see who is at the bottom of the board for example.

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @tbird ,

Could you please specify "strange things"? Let me share our results:
    1. Using both filters, I am not able to see the bottom of the ranking (we'll ask for it);
    2. Using filters separately, there are no problems.

Cheers,

3. tbird

tbird Forum Apprentice

Ok, so I'm somewhere in the middle of my guild on PVP, I filter by guild and I'm in the centre. I scroll up 1 and I go to the next page up, fine. I click the small scroll and it scrolls down to me being the last one of the page - not sure if this is right or not. If I click the small scroll down again, nothing happens, no change in view no matter how many times I click. Now I click the big scroll down and it goes to the top of the rankings! Like I said - strange things!

Also if you go back to the leaderboards it remembers you've filtered by guild members with a tick in the box but shows everyone instead.

Thanks

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @tbird ,

Thank-you for your explanation. With that, we can forward a better report to our team.
    Thank-you, once again, for reporting those issues.
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.