Fire SW Build and Item Sets

Discussion in 'Spellweavers' started by CStaf, Apr 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CStaf

CStaf Forum Apprentice

Hello i would like some help. I want to play fire sw but i dont know where to invest my points and i also dont know what sets to farm after the update. Any help would be appreciated!

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Uhh, first question... why fire? :)

If you permanently play in a group with a dwarf spamming Oil Slick (yes, touchy topic, I know), then you might be excused. But otherwise only a singularity breaking fire resistances isn't that good for a SW.

That said, if you want to go fire, let me think...
    • Fire Mastery is a must, you need the fireball to pierce or it's lame. You only need 1/2 for the talent, 2/2 isn't worth it imo.
    • Singularity 10/10 and Mind control x/10 are necessary. Singularity should always be maxed for max effect, while how you distribute Mind Control is up to you.
    • Take your pick of a movement skill: either Teleport (superior movement, can leap over barriers, frees from debuffs) or Frost Charge (buggy AF, but the only reliable source of healing for SW)
    • And then fill the rest of your slots up with other skills from the fire tree
    Equipment wise, here's a few things you can try:
    • Scorn of the Dragon set, you can use it to replace the 1/2 Master of Fire
    • Adamant Magma cloak, allows you to spam double fireballs and give everyone epilepsy
    Other than that, I can't think of anything else that specifically supports the fire build SW atm. Other items are pretty much generic "everyone uses it" type of equipment.