fluctuation of ms/latency

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by thouvou000, Oct 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Could someone explain to me why after all these years i cant get stable latency/ms? Why the hell without doing anything my latency cant stay at one number? For example, im just standing in Kingshill doing nothing and nobody else is using my connection nor do i have any issues with my connection, yet the ms at some point goes from 70 to 120. 50 whole ms for not doing anything. Proof that nothing is wrong with my connection is that in other games this doesnt happen. Its the only game i cant get stable ms. Should i also mention that i cant open a video without getting higher ms? What in the world is that? This is an issue in most games when another person on another device does it not your own device. I dont understand how these servers work but to me it looks pathetic work. I cant go play pvp without dying because the ms fluctuates and i die before i even load the pvp screen. It was bad some years ago but now its ridiculus