Font All Evil quest. Click on rope nothing happens

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sindetta, Jun 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sindetta

Sindetta Forum Greenhorn

I'm at the well part, there is a glowing circle (yellow in color) and ? in an area by well. The step I appear to be on according to quest journal is to collect murky water at bottom of the well. I've click on what appears to be a rope pile many times but nothing happens. There was a bottle, or perhaps a pumpkin in the area before I clicked on. Was this the murky water? Quest helper sends me to the well/rope area still.

-MERGED-

ok. think I know what my issue was. theres a bottle in my bank/storage. I thought it was a collector item. going to go back to well and click on rope with the vial/bottle in my inv.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @Sindetta, that was indeed your issue, some quests (if not all) won't allow you to proceed if the needed quest items are inside your locker instead of your inventory, glad to see your problem is solved.

Before closing the thread, please do not create subsequent posts, it is considered spam and against the forum rules, you can use the "Edit" option at the bottom of your previous post to add what you need to, best regards. ;)

Sindetta likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.