Bug Foxarrific Burrow of Investigation's HQ 2 Bugged Quests

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Kernelly, Jan 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

I have this problem since I leveled my Spellweaver. Two of the quests are impossible to complete: Counter Espionage (1/1), A Foul Mission (4/4).
    [​IMG]
    I forgot to report them earlier and now while I was in the Resistance Command again I've noticed them and tried to complete them again, it's still impossible. How is it impossible? After accepting both quests and going to the right dungeon to complete the quest, the quest object is not there. I've tried to reset my PC, reset the game, reinstall the game, abandon the quests and pick them up again and nothing worked. I can't complete any of them because of the missing objects in the dungeon. Objects name are "Crystaline Fox Network (CFN)" and the three "Writing Desks" are also missing. I'm including a screenshot here to show you how it looks after picking up both quests and going to the right spot to finish the quests:
    [​IMG]
    There are missing three desks and one huge crystal in the center, and so I can't complete the quest. Peace out!

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I reported this on the test server: Twice.

Perhaps this is one of the many bugs BP will fix. Eventually.

Fortunately, these are side-quests, so completion isn't critical, just mildly irksome.

3. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Agreed.