From Master to Disaster bugged in release 254?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Krakdup, Apr 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Krakdup

Krakdup Forum Greenhorn

There used to be 9 steps to Master to Disaster, but now it appears to only have 2 steps. The first step is to combine four improved items (green) to create a random magic item.
    Not sure if this is bugged? When I try to combine the four items, I get the message " This recipe can be unlocked by adding the Schematic: Basic Crafting I to your workbench. You will receive it as a reward from the quest: From Disaster to Master 1/9 in Kingshill."
    Apparently I do not have this schematic, and have no way of getting it, as I have to do the From Master to Disaster crafting quest to get it, but need it to do it!!
    I deleted the quest from my journal, and restarted the quest from Petyax, but get same quest to create a random magic item.
    Is this a bug or is there another way to get the schematic?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
  2. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

3. Geofry

Geofry Forum Apprentice

I did the "From Disaster to Master 2/9" but i cant get the third one. I think the quest is bugged i want someone to help me about this what can i do? I am level 100 but i cant do anything in game i need the quest

4. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

guys this game have big issues,from the time jesse james take over he destroy the game,for example right now for like 2 days i get nebula and i cant conect,lots of issues in the game,lags,bugs,etc,no one care anymore ,looks like there is no team around

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Jesse was just a CM (a regular employee) he couldn't destroy the game because he was not involved in decision making.
    Those who were making decisions back then are are still making them today.

6. Temizemre00

Temizemre00 Forum Greenhorn

same issue on me i cant get the third one too. Do you solve?