Full Moon BUG

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by cntgetright, Oct 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cntgetright

cntgetright Forum Apprentice

I have spent the last 2 months going in and out of varholm both when the event is active and inactive. I have no more quests to be done so I can access the bloodmoon map, but I still cannot enter the bloodmoon map any1 having the same issue?

2. Zynickal05

Zynickal05 Forum Greenhorn

Hi cntgetright,

provided you completed all the necessary quests, you should be able to enter the Bloodmoon map, but you have to defeat Vargulf first in the Varholm map - did you do that? Does NPC Rubina in Varholm give you the quest "Enter Bloodmoon....."?

- Summon Vargulf by clicking on the Sacred Stone, you need 1 vial of werewolf blood (in a group, only 1 player needs to spend 1 vial), defeat him with silver ess.
    - the portal to Bloodmoon should appear in close vicinity. You can enter now (difficulty mode will be the same as you chose before for Varholm).
    - kill the three mini-bosses in order to summon the Bloodmage (you need now the "shining silver ess" to kill Bloodmoon monsters).
    Good luck, Zyni

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Is that 2 events including the one active now?
    if yes ... you can't go to Bloodmoon map ...yet. You have to finish all the quests that requires 3 months ... and you can enter the Bloodmoon map in the third event.
    [​IMG]

Then you should take the Bloodmoon Quest and kill Vargulf the Ancestral Wolf ... by clicking on the Sacrificial Slab (you will need 1x Vial of Werewolf Blood)
    [​IMG]
    ... only then the portal to Bloodmoon will open.
    BUT ... in order to take the Bloodmoon 3/3 quest ... first you must finish the Shining Silver Essences quest ... only then you can take the last part 3/3 of the Bloodmoon quest.

[​IMG]

If you have already done everything as described above ... then it is probably some bug that i am not aware of. :D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  4. cntgetright

I understand that is 2 months after the 3 months of quests. I do not get the quest from the NPC Rubina. so for the last 2 months I have entered varholm both when the event it active and inactive without any of the quests and every time the event is active I do not get the quest for the bloodmoon map from rubina... I guess to shorten it a little I HAVE completed the shining silver essence quest, but don't have the bloodmoon quest

-MERGED-

Correction.... support has contacted me and I am currently going back and forth with them via email....will update with what was wrong as soon as it is fixed in case some1 else comes across this issue

-MERGED-

ok so even though I have clearly stated that I have been unable to enter the bloodmoon map for 2 months AFTER the 3 months of quests..... the only thing I get from support was "looks like the forums answered your question try again next month"........*** kind of help is that?

-MERGED-

how do you post a screen shot on the forums? I will post a picture now without any quests in varholm as well as after yet another month without the bloodmoon quest when it is active agian

Last edited by moderator: Oct 9, 2017
  5. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @cntgetright, please refrain from consecutive posting, it is against the forum rules and considered spam, when you have something to add to your previous post please make use of the "Edit" option on the lower left part of it. As for uploading pictures, a user made a helpful post about how-to here.

Please do upload your screenshots so that we can assess where the problem is, best regards.

6. cntgetright

https://imgur.com/MMlKRGj

I don't know why it wont load up here but this is the link to a screen shot I just took inside varholm without any quests. It will be the same when the event is active other then the quest to kill 500 warewolves and the one where you have to defend rebina

So idk what I'm missing because I have done all the quests but still cant access the bloodmoon

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  7. Erebus

Erebus User

There's something amiss, Jon Sunlair should have the repeatable quest icon above him IF you have completed the Shining silver essence quest and, like @trakilaki said, proceeding with Bloodmoon 3/3 afterwards, but to me it looks like you're missing a part of the quest. Let's go step by step: Have you completed "The Curse" quest?, which was the last full moon related quest you did?, also, could you share a screenshot of your current event quest log please?, best regards.

8. cntgetright

[​IMG]

this is my quest log.....I can do it in varholm so you can see that with nothing above jon sinlair.....also I just figured out how to post and image on here lol

9. Erebus

Erebus User

Roger that, now, how about these?:

cntgetright likes this.
  10. cntgetright

yes I have completed all of the curse quest

11. trakilaki

12. cntgetright

yes I have did both of the visions quests.....by that I mean the cut screens...

ok I am retarted I got 2 of my toons mixed up I havnt done the chest one on here I just went and checked and I clicked it I am and idiot lol thanks for your help.......but could you finish the step by step so I can finish it?

trakilaki likes this.
  13. trakilaki

14. cntgetright

15. Erebus

Erebus User

So, everything in order?, can we deem the issue solved and close the thread?

16. cntgetright

yes, thank you....you was more help then support was :D

17. Erebus

Erebus User

Most of the credit is @trakilaki 's (thanks for your support as well), glad to be of assistance, thread closed, best regards. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.