Full moon rune drops

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sevilla, Jun 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

Anybody drop rune for bloodmage this time? I have make 200x runs and don't get any

2. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Its not just this rune that its clown fiesta, its like they decided to make mounts and runes have like0.0000000001% chance to drop. Look:New moon brooms and costumes, both spider mounts in dragan event,rune in the full moon event. All these items were dropping at first, some were rarer than other but still were dropping but now they just dont. I dont know how many runs i have done in full moon event and yet no rune. As for dragan event, well neither of the spiders and i have done countless runs.
    Lastly, i was one of those lucky guys that were farming the new moon when the white and black blossoms were still around and the brooms and costumes were still dropping and were also buyable, but the new guys have so little chance to get them. Its like they keep bringing counterincentives that are driving the players away

3. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

I got one today.

Zoltan likes this.
  4. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

lucky you, you must be 1 out of a thousand perhaps that get it per event

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Yes. I got one on my first run on my mech.

Zoltan likes this.
  6. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Congrats guys :) What level maps were you guys running? I am guessing the chance of drop increases with level of the map? I have been running on excru. Will be a bit tougher but thinking I need to try at fatal

7. Integrity

Integrity Forum Apprentice

i made 48-52 kills on bloodmage this event so far, first rune dropped solo on normal, second in group with mage on excru. for killing bloodmage i prefer the lowest difficulty possible, since shiny essence little usage and the fact, that uniqs dropped through has event are only good for melting to me. not worth to me go higher difficulties just for a little more draken cores, since dragan ended few days ago

8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

i got one today

The last event i got 3 of them

9. MademoiselleCaramel

MademoiselleCaramel Junior Expert

Unless you give us an information how much runs you did to get that 1 or 3 runes, or what difficulty, your post is not helpful at all.

10. sargon234

i got one today in inf 1, i did circa ten runs in inf 1 and 4 in inf 2

The last event i did maybe 50 runs in inf 2 and some on lower difficulties

11. MademoiselleCaramel

MademoiselleCaramel Junior Expert

Now that is better. Thank you!

12. Moot

Moot Active Author

That's lucky sargon. I did 73 runs on inf2 this event and got exactly 0 runes.. and my donors also claimed to get none.

13. sargon234

it's better than most

i managed to craft 2 2hand 8% velocity runs with the runes i dropped over the course of the events

I consider myself pretty unlucky though, i could have gotten more

14. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I think I got mine on either fatal or excru. I don't think the chance of drop changes between painful and infernal III, only the quality of the items and amount of gold/progress.

If you are only after the rune, I think fast runs on painful with a group with the same rune only goal is what you want to do.

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  15. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

Some take several runes (12), others none, I've done 3 Events followed this without even catching a rune, doing more than 200 deaths of the blood magician, this event was already + 40x and no runes, others with 50x already caught 4.

This rune-dropping system is unbalanced and unfair.

There should be a mission that every 25 (for example) blood wizard deaths would give 1 rune per right, and that mission would automatically be canceled if 1 rune of the blood mage was dropped.

Integrity and DamarèRo like this.
  16. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Thanks Novadude. From reading through posts I tend to agree with you. I did get a rune drop from about 5-6 runs on Excru. No drops from couple Inf1 runs. Will focus on lower maps for rune unless I can get invite into an inf2-3 run which will give me chance of improving gear

17. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

I did near 40 bloodmage kills atm and got 0 runes. Found 9 black amphora (varholm and/or bloodmoon) and no blood vortex drop.
    Since they introduced 2H speed runes I got just 2 of them, playing at least 50 run/event. Really sad drop rate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.