Bug Game freezing

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FlyingColors, Jun 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyingColors

FlyingColors Forum Greenhorn

So I wanted to play this game so much, but the only thing keeping me from enjoying it is the constant freezing of the game every 5 minutes, my PC works just fine. I should be able to play this with no trouble at all, it can handle games like this. So why does this game freeze during game play?

2. I have no idea, and you haven't given any information for anyone to be able to troubleshoot with.

First of all, have you tried following the troubleshooting guide in the Technical FAQ?

Second, if you have done the steps in the technical FAQ, describe the freeze. Does it happen after you do something in particular? Is it accompanied by an error code? Is it only happening with one character? Do you have anything running in the background?

Finally, you say that you should have to trouble, but can you tell me if you computer meets the minimum specs to play this game? Have you tried turning down the quality settings to see if that fixes anything?

As a reminder, coming in here and saying that you have a problem, but you fail to provide any information on the details, you can't expect people to be able to do anything at all.

3. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Assuming you fresh install the game you will experience this often when you visit certain new location.
    The game processing something and block it render and input untill the process finish.
    I don't know the process is.. This behavior appear from release 165.
    The dev team should aware of it. Hope they fix it soon.

4. FlyingColors

FlyingColors Forum Greenhorn

1. Yes, I've done everything possible.
    2. It happens when I am making my way through the dungeons and suddenly freezes for a few moments.
    3. I'm using the mini-client.
    4. My OS is Window 8.1

It stopped now, so it doesn't happen anymore. Maybe it was because of traffic? You do get a lot of players here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.