Support Game freezing

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by virostek12, Apr 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. virostek12

virostek12 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I have an issue my game keeps freezing after I enter map, it seems it still loading (no textures, floating in air,..). I noticed sometimes it takes really long to load all the textures, sometimes I don't hear any sound. But it also happens when I wait till it loads. So I dunno. All my friends i play with have no problems.

I tried port forwarding, manually allowing traffic through firewall, flushing dns, deleting cache, pinging heredur server (the server i play on, my ping is around 27ms stable), 64-bit client, 32-bit client, reinstalling java...

I doubt my PC is problem, because my specs are: ryzen 7 3700x, gtx 960 4gb, and i got drakensang on ssd, internet around 80mbps.

Please help It's really frustrating because I die a lot because of it.

2. Wulfrym

Wulfrym Forum Apprentice

same thing happens to a lot of people, happens to me mostly while group farming

3. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

It´s based on the bad game optimalization lots of bugs and flaws it´s not dependant on your internet or anything you are just victim chosen by rng gods as some others(including myself) to have eternal issues i guess

4. virostek12

virostek12 Forum Greenhorn

Well that sucks, thanks for the info atleast.