Suggestion Game-friendly inventory

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by doctormaz, Oct 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

I am now unable to play since the inventory is now even if all expanded overcrowded.
    Over the years there has been an increase in fragments of a thousand things and to make just an event like the one in progress: Dracanian Anniversary Festival you need even more space for useless rome that occupies the inventory.

In order you have messed up all the game dynamics with dozens of essences of various colors that can be accumulated for only 50k. Events that require essences and also there various colors for each type of essence, of course the aim is often economic, that is to have a greater return for you but do I have to pay in less playability? You do not understand the nervousness that creates this problem dozens of essences that populate the inventory of each player.

Gem variations:
    always for the sake of your greater earnings, the number of available gems has been increased and with varying degrees that these also populate the inventory repeatedly (even if merged).

Various fragments, portals ... each event includes various types of filth that occupy the inventory are innumervoli (various chips and chest of Dracanian Anniversary Festival, fragmental of portal, portal, mark, sun fish, proof of will, various present of winter event ). Then there are any Elisir, Tonic, Tavel Ration ...
    Finally, all the various sets of events.
    One could say but why do you accumulate the various sets?
    Simple, the game is so unstable that the first one who gets up in the morning and decides to change the values of an already owned set could again take hours, days, months of play to redo a different set that could have become convenient in the meantime.
    Finally I say to myself but also having played all that time for an event and having parts of the set of an event is a crime? Rather it is a spite and disrespect for those who play to limit the inventory.

Unfortunately the game is old, based on an old platform and no one has ever bothered, with all the changes introduced to increase the company's earnings of the inconvenience it creates for players.

The gain is your legitimate right but if you ruin the gaming experience for the players, surely your profit will go down and you will lose even the oldest and most loyal of your players ... perhaps the few who persist in playing.

bibere and cigarbennett like this.
  2. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Well said. They need to do something about the vast amount of inventory Items. Add some of these items like essence and portals to the special bag at the very least.