Suggestion Game Improvements

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lewcar, Feb 18, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

It's been at least 8 hours since the last thread about this topic.
    So I'll share some thoughts and reiterate previous suggestions to improve the playing experience of the game that the player base have made.

~ Mouse cursor customization (size, colour etc.)

~ 100% pink+ drop rate for some/all 'red-ringed' bosses across all PW to increase farming variety (similar to HoD knights)

~ Remove auto-equip Essence pick-up in PvE. Probably intentional to encourage usage of a perishable resource, however it's one of those little niggles that's frustrating as hell.

~ Remove Universal Elixir from PvP and keep standard healing potions OR Remove them altogether from PvP.

~ Make Defence Buff (shield) in 5v5 increase armour rating AND resistance. Not sure if this is a bug or an oversight, however it's kind of unfair, isn't it?

~ Gem combining? i.e. Offer 3 of the same 'type' (offense/defense) to receive a random gem of that same type and tier. Retains the need to target craft, since the gem isn't improving in value. It's mostly an inventory space issue and good for people who have enough of a certain type of gem, whilst in need of others.

~ Increase Univeral Map advantages.
    - Instant travel to any teleport stone unlocked (including PW & HoD), only from Town or Atrium.

~ Premium User item crafting cost reduction:
    - 25-50% reduction? It's already way overpriced imo.
    Yeah I know not really 'fair' however the advantages of Premium are not that great currently.
    - Better yet, Decrease costs by 25% across the board, with an additional 25% for Premium.

~ Jester jackpot improvements:
    - Drakens (100-300?) Or even smaller, more frequent amounts i.e. 2, 5, 10.
    - Old Q6 (ocean/ End of Time) weapons & Old school Ammon gear.
    - Kiss emote
    - Pink dress costume haha.

--MERGED--

Another thing to add would be an ability to remove GoPs from upgraded gear without destroying the item

Last edited by moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    vojza, Guarddd, Muscle and 2 others like this.
  2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

-A quest to change one line on a legendary armor item. Embarking on the quest will remove it and completing the quest will give it another random line. Make it like the Cape quest 1,000 gold and drop items that take forever to drop.

lewcar likes this.
  3. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

New type of pvp. "God mode" Just a big round circle like 3v3, but everyones stats are x10.

Darwarren likes this.
  4. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

It sounds like a variation of the last man standing, or points for time holding the flag.
    A few rounds of that should shatter most illusions of grandeur. Some egos might not fit through the door, anymore.
    Might as well make it an event!

5. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

:D Exactly!

I also feel 6v6 should be revised. 90% of the time red team wins, that all fine and dandy if your on the red team. It would be more fun if it was the same for both sides. Had to break down their bridge and protect your own. Whoever destroys the others first wins or whoever dealt the more dmg on the other teams Thunder Gun wins. That way, goal wise, either team can win. As of now, red team just has to attack, deal dmg and die, repeat. Easy but unfair for the blue team when its a 50/50 chance of getting it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.