Game improvements

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Bulgaro, Mar 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bulgaro

Bulgaro Forum Greenhorn

Here are few things which you really should do:
    - increase the drop of pink items with platinum lines on inf 3 and 4;
    - improve workbench crafting results , so players would not waste good pink/legendary items which are very rare anyway.
    - why not remove the concentration costs for precise shot )
    - increase the drop progress from 5 to 10 in new moon event for inf 3 and 4; too many runs need it to finish it.

2. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Most likely new infernals which nobody asked for are coming where ,let´s hope at least for that, more platinums will drop
    I agree with the second point
    Bcs why not to remove FB cost and turret cost and basically every other source cost in-game ? Bcs it´s dumb and this´s one of the few things that´s good as it is.
    I agree with the 4th point as well bcs why do we need more infernals when 90% of people runs Leaderboards on Fatal,Warholm and Blackborg on fatal and basically most of other events as well aside of those such as sewers which are best at painful from what i heard or the few ones that actually scale properly such as winter event

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

The workbench should simply return all the items on revert. Then we could increase our odds ourselves. We could afford to craft platinum lines from eg. 90% upwards instead of only 98%+ ones. It would be a good idea to place 1/1/1/1 purples with platinum, trying to get a 3x leg with reasonable odds. Afterwards, one could use those 3x temporarily, or craft 3/3/3/3 for very good odds of getting 4x. With 4x average platinum crafts, one could play and look for better platinum lines and try to craft the perfect items, and it wouldn't be limited to a few lucky ducks or even cheaters (I'm not sure which one are those who succeed at maxing out their builds).

Also... some time ago I made a way more complex suggestion of a game revamp that would cover what you are trying to achieve here as well as some other stuff.