Support Game Lag help.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MegaNuker, Jan 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Ok I do agree that the game is very cpu intensive and memory intensive.

I ran a matrix on dro_client.exe and most of the processor cycles are used in calling to windows sound. I went into services and stopped windows audio and I went from 71% cpu and 1,200 MB of ram to 48% cpu and 582 MB ram. This leads me to think I have to play with my sound drivers. What does others find.

2. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Graphics cards have a lot to do with satisfaction. My old laptop just can't cut the minimum standards. Minimum requirements were posted long ago; now idk.
    Some modems get toasted with lightening strikes, then seem to fail intermittently.
    Wireless routers can get overloaded by competing computers, tv, or other devices.
    Some internet service is overpriced, no matter how little you pay for it.
    If you're system has any weaknesses, DSO will find them, then add some of their own to confuse and confound you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.