Game problem Locale : 10

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by NaturEnergy, Jul 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NaturEnergy

NaturEnergy Forum Greenhorn

Hello,
    since 7.7.2020 I can't get into the game. Probably due to the last update in which there were supposedly some graphic errors. I open the client - sing in - I select a server (grimmag) - then click on "run game" and nothing. I can also click 100 times and the game will not start. If get into the game by chance, it loads me max. this (link to the screen below) and nothing more. CZSK support sent me instructions ( temp, folder DSOClient deleted, unistall, Clear the DNS cache, restart pc and install client ) .. it didn't help me !
    The internet is fine, all other games go ... I don't know what to do anymore.
    Please help me. (sorry my bad english, i did it through google translator)

https://prnt.sc/tfbzk5
    https://prnt.sc/tg9in1

2. DimkaZM

DimkaZM Someday Author

Hello! Do you try add game on exceptions of firewall and start game? Do you try off antivirus before launch game? I don’t know it’s help or no. Sorry for bad English too =)
    Additional maybe you need edit hosts file.
    And cause game install in C: directory, check free space on disc.

3. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I have the same problem, but I know it's a problem of my internet service provider that can't give me a stable connection because download/upload jump like the crickets and DSO don't permit you to play in this conditions ;)
    [​IMG]

4. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Actually all players get this screens no matter what connection they have, is a game problem, maybe if your connection is bad you get more times the frozen screens etc, but the root of the problem is on the game side, you can have the best connection on the universe, you'll get freezes, errors, etc just because the money gained from attires, etc is not invested to improve the game servers/stability and playability, courtesy of bigpoint ;)