Game Unplayable

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tassadar1977, Jun 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

Is anyone else having issues tonight on Grimmag? every map change I get brown screen for around 20s (not in group, and not just to cities). then when in map I can move ok and fire, but enemies don't move then suddenly all jumps around etc. not even rubber banding, just me running around shooting and then suddenly screen showing me dead or in a totally different place.

and before people say my connection etc I have 76Mb fibre and all other websites work fine just this which is why I ask the question

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

It is a bug, there is from the 164rel for many users... See this topic here for more info https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/bug-with-login-in-the-game-a-few-characters.71424/

3. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

yeah I seen that, but the game has been fine for me until now. doesn't matter the fix today will no doubt break something else to worry about

4. LEVENTD

LEVENTD Forum Greenhorn

--I have same problem from LorTac patch. rel155. I want to share my experiance about this BUG, it may help somehow.
    Im using 100mgbit fiber connection. I have no internet connection problem. as far as I know.
    --when I hit Lvl50 with my main char. its happened but only crowded places like kingshill. its like losing control of char. u cant mount, u cant change map. but low lvl chars. has no problem.
    --every pach its getting worst. after rel167 its happens in every map.
    --As far as I understand that problem is the game loosing simultaneous working between server and local comp. So. I tryed to force browser to renew the connection of game between server and local comp. İts works but if u r boss map. game teleport u to city.
    so I try other way to renew connection. to do this simply I unplug data cable from modem and replug it back fastly. its works fine for me.
    about one year Im playing like that. I hope its will fixed soon.

5. wenny0119

wenny0119 Junior Expert

The game is getting worse...I was gone for awhile and I came back, only to be greeted with this loading screen of death. And the timing is great! I hope there's some form of compensation, as I'm sure many players had wasted either cursed pearls or anders. For example, I die straightaway upon entering the Iron Forest at Night, therefore wasting 120 pearls (if I go back to urban area) or 40 anders to revive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.