Game won't run...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Mooky, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

The game ran fine for me yesterday morning. I come back in the afternoon and it won't load now. I can't get it to run on client or browser and nothing was done to the computer in between the time it worked fine and now that it won't load. To try to fix the problem I've deleted my temp files, flushed dns, reinstalled the client, ran virus scan, restarted the comp several times...

What I dont get is what happened between the morning and the afternoon that cause the game to stop working. No changes were made to my computer, so that can't be it. I did get the game to run one time and the screen was half blank and monsters didn't load. I've sent tickets on this and no reply yet. I can't even log on to collect my daily boxes.

I play on Agathon, usually client, but at this point I will take any method of running the game...

This is just a taste of what I see when the game actually runs...

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/yo98t.png
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/qjb7n.png

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

those images... yeah that s bad. But everyone should know by now there s been a lot of connectivity and lag issues since the winter event.

3. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

I understand having issues due to overloaded server, what I don't understand is 48 hours and no solution. All I've gotten so far is an automated response and no end in sight. I feel at this time the event should be extended at the very least to give those with connectivity problems a chance to make up for lost time. If not extended then grant event progress, like they did on the Truth event at the beginning of this year, when servers went down for a few hours. Everyone got 1k progress in Truth event which resulted in lots of free CoTs.

4. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I wouldnt expect extra time for the event to happen. Maybe some compensation, but you never know with BP. Would be fair though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.