Gem Drop After Release 246

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by emrecix2, Jan 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. emrecix2

emrecix2 Someday Author

In this video I showed gem drop after release 246. thanks for watching ;) 246

sakaryalı1985 likes this.
  2. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

no big improvement becouse the top lvl gem will take 23k dust to create, 6=7k is nothing even close to the amount needed.

cigarbennett likes this.
  3. Aeneas

Aeneas Forum Apprentice

I've got some things on my mind I want to say or maybe suggest, but Idk if I'm in the right section of this forum:

From that video it's good to see the developers are actually thinking about making the progress with gems a lot easier especially for new players. (That's finally a really good idea)

But I don't know how is it gonna be with other drop stuff such as:

1. Wisdoms
    Okay, firstly let's just pat the developers on their backs for fixing the bugg of dropped stack amount of wisdoms. But what I still don't get is why did they higher the max lvl to 300 or 400 (Idk), when the drop rate is still low and it's hard to make even 1 lvl. I'm not saying that I want to make in my case from lvl 196 to max. in like 2 weeks, but anyway I'd say the drop chance, mostly from mobs, definitely should be raised, make it to something like it was before DL expansion and you'll never see me complaining about this again.

2. Infernal Passages
    Same goes with this. Do you really think players will farm 3-4 hours for just 40 passages? No, thank you! If at least it drops from EVERY MINI BOSS --> 2in1 and EVERY FINAL BOSSES like in PARALLEL WORLDS or DUNGEONS --> 4in1. !!!TAKE INTO INTEREST THAT THOSE PASSAGES CAN'T BE OBTAINED ANY OTHER WAY!!! I know a lot of old players have them in thousands (but that doesn't mean everyone does) and I know we don't have to pay for bloodshed as much as we did before for inf 4 (from 140 to 10/15 - which is really great) but the drop chance and stack of this item is still low in spite of what bloodshed map requires.

3. Soul stones
    I've mentioned this like a week after DL content was released and I'll mention it now as well, because nowadays everyone dies quite often and these little things are very useful here. I know old players can cover for years with them and it's fine that others can buy them in shop for andermants, but also andermant drop chance isn't that high to buy whatever players want. So I suggest to developers to make a chance for these things to drop from mobs and also from random chests on every map, by that I mean the same drop system for this as it was before DL expansion (so basically said not some new hard special work to do here, right?).

4. Realm fragments
    Again I pat the developers on their backs for fixing bugged amount of dropped stack. But I think there's still a little low drop chance from mobs anyway, it's good when the stack is now 3in1 or 4in1 (what I saw) in higher difficulties, but would be even better if I'll see these stacks a bit often lying on the ground.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't bother just my mind and I guess every older good player in this game knows what other players appreciate too.

Eventually I want to say that I wrote this mostly because IN MY OPINION THERE'S LACK OF DROP STUFF ESPECIALLY OF KINDS I MENTIONED UP THERE AND I ALSO THINK THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT nowadays due to unfinished pvp balance, so the only thing players can do in this game is to go farm, but they still DON'T WANT TO WASTE THEIR IRRETRIEVABLE TIME OF LIFE JUST FOR SOME CRUMBS. I know that developers are working on some other stuff and they have their own goals to reach, but this to me feels like the most important right now.

I also hope that I wrote this message unnecessarily and everything will be improved in R246. But as I know how it works here, everything won't be fixed and better in just one release. (Just hope for the best)

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  4. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Bp is aware of everything.

The way they act is to give things little by little.

Their "strategy" is to not allow multiple progresses at the same time. Today they increase the drop of gems a little, tomorrow that of wisdom, then that of fragments ... and in the meantime they decrease what they had previously increased.

This is called "longevity" in Drakensang.

sargon234 and Aeneas like this.
  5. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

Oh i understand this but if i cannot get even the basic things needed to do event's i see no reason to continue playing.

Aeneas likes this.
  6. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Many people are putting in place this kind of evaluation.

You well see it if you only try to manage a guild: you have to constantly throw out players who stop playing, and will never come back, and always find new ones ... who after a while will stop, and never come back.

There are games out there today that make it meaningless to keep stumbling upon Drakensang, sadly.

Aeneas likes this.
  7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Even in the past wisdom drops have not been great, however that issue was moot, given that every day you got 600 guaranteed wisdom( and if you had mentor bonus, you had even more), so you got a wisdom level every few days or weeks, it depends on low long you play.

This is only a tiny step in the right direction, much more is needed.

Aeneas likes this.
  8. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Yes george you are right. It is nice to get higher lvl gems, but it does not change the game one bit. Still will take years to farm enough to get back to what we had before the CE.

Aeneas likes this.
  9. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

... and, even worse for the game in general, new players are stuck in the lowest modes, are likely to only get flawed and splintered gems, remain hopelessly weak, and quit in frustration after a week or less.

BP cut off both revenue streams with this latest revamp: Old players are sick of having to rebuild, so quit; new players can't progress on their own and can't find veterans to carry them, so also quit.

Aeneas, blackassam, KulawyMao and 2 others like this.
  10. blackassam

blackassam Forum Expert

This is a type of ecosystem in the game where society makes mining of players. If he sets up an inhospitable environment, he must be aware that these gains will only be temporary. As you wrote if there are broken veterans who leave the game either from the devaluation of built-up values or broken game mechanics. Like new players who might like to take root, but do not have or do not find enough support for their growth and development. Unfortunately, this impact deepens into both the guild and the friendly list. The same role is played by both paying players and non-payers, who fill in maps so that the friendly list or guilds can be filled. Then there is no strong will to return to the game if the creators create an unfriendly environment with toxicity in setting coherent values.
    Unfortunately, this society, with its attitude, portrays itself as a hungry beast, tossing in its agony of exterminating its entire gaming nation only to be sufficiently saturated for the day without the prospect of another future.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    Aeneas likes this.