Suggestion Gems Smelt

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by thefirewolf600, Feb 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. thefirewolf600

thefirewolf600 Forum Greenhorn

i think is a good idea to speed up the crushing of gems, 'the crushing table'
    you can put up to 9 different gems inside, a bit equal to the momentary system of the item fusion, but next to each gem selected on the bench we will have the possibility to decide the quantity to be crushed, equal to the hour system of the bench ... but readjusted using the 3x3 basis of smelting for the items

2. Mirak1993

Mirak1993 Forum Apprentice

Yes, you are right that would be wrong when melting the gems, since a lot of time is wasted melting the different gems in turns

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

If we had access in town to a gem grinder, or had a portable gem grinder, I wouldn't need to keep 2 pages of low level gems that drop while I'm doing my quests so that I don't have to waste time on them but once a week.
    I'm even contemplating keeping more pages to stack (polished) to keep for longer holding. :(