GEMS

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by vitordx1234, Nov 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. vitordx1234

vitordx1234 Forum Greenhorn

Hey guys, can u help me ?

I have a ranger 55 and now i finish one mage 55, but REALLY can't find the quest for combine GEMS, and this is a **** because i paid deluxe and farm 1 to 55... many cubes and lot of gems and I CAN'T COMBINE IT. Not the same with my ranger, the quest just appear for me in Kingshill, should i finish all the quests of drakensang to have it ? or do another thing to have it ? idk, but buy schemas is not a very good thing (8k gold deluxe shop, 4k draken gnob, 350 cleavers) So, if u know something to tell me to do, please help me, maybe im just a Nooob and im lost but i went in every single city map and nothing.. i just found the quest of cloacks.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

It's in one of the cities - I think Resistance Command Center - as part 3/9 of the From Disaster to Master questline.

https://drakensangonline.fandom.com/wiki/From_Disaster_to_Master

Make sure you've completed the Useless Rubbish quest and you should be able to get started on the crafting quests. You'll have to complete them in order.

Bundin and edrogers58 like this.
  3. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Got to the wiki mate has best guides I been playing ages and I always go there when I get stuck

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I'm amazed that he got a toon to 55 without combining any gems. That means his gear is full of mostly "gem" and "polished gem" and maybe even down to a few "flawed gem" equiped.

That would be one seriously WEAK mage. :(