Getting back to game after 2 years

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Zebralino, Sep 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Zebralino

Zebralino Forum Greenhorn

Hi everyone,
    I have some questions about the game:

I didn’t play for 2 years and now i want to come back cause the game looks fun again to me but
    Why u can’t buy any item in the parallel worlds (q1-q9) after you killed the last boss - i got some materi fragments left and i wanted to buy some items from the parallel world shop - but after i killed the last boss (for exaple bearach) there is no chance to buy the q4 weapon? Is it also with the new moon items? If i kill magotina spider there will be no gnob to sell me the which hunter set? I am confused

Atm my inventory and items are older than my grandma and everything is new - is there a opportunity to meet some people to help me farm some stuff? Would be very nice and helpful

Regards Zebralino

2. Geredis

Geredis Forum Inhabitant

Hello,

All the NPC that sold the unique items after defeating boss (for example in parallel worlds, Newmoon or Fullmoon event) have been removed in R220. The only way how to obtain the unique items now is by dropping them from boss.

You can post in this section of the forum and try to find some players who would be willing to help you.

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Zebralino ,

Welcome back to Drakensang and welcome to the EN Forum :)
    Unfortunately, you are right. With Release 220, the equipment traders that appeared after a boss fight were removed. This applies to both Parallel World Traders (Materi Fragment) and Event Traders (Draken). We know that this can lead to some unbalance, but rest assured that we have been reporting it since it was released.

The best option to find PvE players to help you is in this section. Perhaps you can find a new guild too :) For now, you can just post your in-game name and server. That way it will be easier for everyone to contact you.
    Cheers.