Suggestion Give us back Lor'Tac

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nvmind, Sep 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

Shame to loose such great maps. Please scale the level of monsters to character's level on Lor'Tac maps, including Nahuatlan (make it a dungeon). I miss those maps. Plus that there is no point in going back and making the achievements there anymore after you reach certain level. Such a big loss..

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

this is the fate of those maps, after you level up and complete them, you leave them, it's the same in every RPG and this is not bad
    First of all, it should not become a dungeon, in dungeon mobs don't always respawn, so compliting those achievements might be trickier

3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

The issue of not utilising beautiful maps/locations in Drakensang Online is well known to everyone. Hopefully this will change soon: here is a fragment of Letter from Development Team:

"Speaking of difficulties, we do know that there are users that would like to have a greater challenge earlier in the game.To cater for this, we will introduce the possibility to choose your desired difficulty in any dungeon map in the game, starting with Prison of Souls.Once you have met a list of requirements ( these are still being discussed) , you can pick the difficulty you want and challenge the Dark Dwarfs of Stalgard or the Trolls of Hailstone Mountains, scaled and balanced to your level and skillset."

Also, should you have any interesting ideas or simply would like to give your feedback regarding the Letter from Development Team you can post your thoughts in this thread.

Cheers

4. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

I fail to see that, why loosing 90% of the maps is not bad. I'm quite tired and bored of doing the same couple of maps over and over again. I need some variation, like Temple Sector and Nahuatlan at lv 55. I hope the Devs are seriously looking into it.
    And in Lor'Tac dungeons the mobs do respawn.

5. sargon234

then they can introduce a difficulty mode for those maps, but the useful maps will still remain the pw

6. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

True 100% sadly, hard to figure this all out for bigpoint because might as well just make every map pw to make them useful anymore. Is it bad that I already bored of new pw lol.

7. sargon234

They have just used the dungeons to make pw, so they'll continue to us dungeons
    Or they can just put difficulties and drop useful golden line items

8. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Another possible parallel world ;)

My guess is Nahua will be...say...Q14?

So we might have to wait a while.

What about a portal in Cardhun which takes you to a random world map at your chosen difficulty?
    The item drops in these maps would obviously need to be carefully considered thou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.