GM help me

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by davedjones, Dec 20, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davedjones

davedjones Forum Greenhorn

Please GM i sold my item by wrong on shop and game Crashed and my item gone Please GM as fast as u can Please ......

thx

HOlYBOW

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

This isn't a problem that can be resolved in the Forums. Submit a Support Ticket and they will probably return your lost item.

Brian1919 likes this.
  3. davedjones

davedjones Forum Greenhorn

how can i make ticket ?

4. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

http://www.drakensang.com/support
    Go to this link and make a ticket (fill all of fields with correct info), be sure that you describe it correctly what happened and dont forget to mention your server and toon name.
    Edit: Your acc ID can be found on drakensang online home page when you loogin, in a top left side of screen.

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Also note that the first response you will get is an auto-reply. You will need to reply to that to get a real person to read your problem.

I usually copy/paste what I write onto wordpad when contacting support the first time so I don't have to type it again when I reply to the auto-reply ;)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Vendetta likes this.
  6. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Or simply long-in into site then go support so you don't have to fill all the fields such as ID number etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.