gold

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by freewayfrank, Jan 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freewayfrank

freewayfrank Someday Author

i think it would be a good idea if drakensang would sell gold for anders. it would help alot of us complete what we need to do in a faster manner.just my opinion want to see what you guys think.Everyone have a great year a be blessed.It has been a pleasure playing with u all ........

2. dragons

dragons Active Author

I dont think BP will allow us to build our characters faster.
    While forcing you to farm gold, you are facing much more factors that can happen, for example..die. Here, here, spend this 40 ander real quick, got it?

Also, seeing in-game packs of 1000 gold for XXX ander...this will release alot of hate against BP and I'm sure you can understand why.
    It's adding more to the p2w, which many players tries to fight!

3. freewayfrank

freewayfrank Someday Author

yeah your right

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

In a way they already do this for P2P. It's called premium accounts. Being able to ID items up to extro gives a much greater return when selling. Certain items with the +% crit damage enchant wind up being worth a whole lot more than your standard rings and amulets as vendor trash.

Luck be wit ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

5. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

Agreed Mikey. It seems as another poster is wont to say, they are making the game a bit impossible to play without premium , and for those who are working on 1000 gold cape, unless you have premium it is an uphill battle. Increasingly, gold have become more useful as an in game currency.

6. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

farm golds i think new cloaks comming soon ))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.