Got a 2nd Rat mount... Where's the "Rat Lure Case"???

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by TwiliShadow, Oct 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

After 3 Sewer events, I finally got a second Rat mount !! I have a Plague Mask and a Copper Bell.

So, where in tarnation is the "Rat Lure Case"?????

2. aBDuLHaMiTHaN

aBDuLHaMiTHaN Old Hand

At mini event third progress end of stage price?

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

All these mini events only run 2 hours each and have only 1 bar. And most of them are when I can't be on.
    (And I'm not getting few drill heads to even do them (32 so far), the one mini I did get I had to depend on Banshee's stock of heads to do it, and provided the damage to kill 'em all.)
    How do you get to the "third progress of stage price"? What does that even mean???

4. aBDuLHaMiTHaN

aBDuLHaMiTHaN Old Hand

You misunderstood me. I didn't mention the event that came at certain times. After the main event, I mentioned the last stage of a 3-stage mini-event. İ said 1800, 2120 and 2520 3 pcs of progress have mini. And 2520 is last (third progress) giving rat mount material

trakilaki likes this.
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can get Rat Lure Cases from the challenge's third progress bar (Toxic Fumes). Not from the Rampage mini challenges that are running on 4 hours.
    [​IMG]
    Unlike the main progress bars and mini challenge progress bars you can finish Toxic Fumes progress easily.
    You only need to have Sewer Keys to enter Abandoned Sewer Passage (map unlocked by quest). You can play on any difficulty there ... progress bars are not difficulty dependent. You don't even have to spend Antidotal Essence even if monsters there are immune to damage without essence. You can just enter normal difficulty (or painful) and kill them with Dragan set's laser. Kill all worms and open "Dead Citizens Chests) for more progress ... kill Mhorblik (again with Dragan set laser) and get more progress.

6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Thanks.