Grimmag / Don't rush to jump

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Valhöll, Sep 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

At relatively low health, you can farm Grimmage. In the video I will show you how to use jumps (dodges, teleports, etc.), it's not just that. Grimmag deals only half of its fire damage, the rest is done while burning. Unfortunately, at inf4 I can't withstand the impact, and I can't say how many ticks there are in this mechanic, but I think 3, 30-40k each (with my resist). A direct hit only deals 100-115k, which means I can farm safely. If you do this in the region of 100ms, then the fire does almost no damage (25-30k). Many do not know at all whether they can withstand the blow of the fire or not.

P.S. Unfortunately, the transit time is not correct, since the timer showed the entire length of my recording. But I think it's even better, you will have time to drink tea.

1vanka likes this.