Grimmag rollbacks

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by tassadar1977, Dec 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

is anyone else having constant rollbacks on grimmag? been happening for 2 days now for me. I tried the whole delete everything and try again but no difference.
    To top it off, if you in the middle of a craft and it rollsback then it accepts the item. I had my 4 bows with 7 gold lines I was trying to craft turned into a leg bow with 0 gold lines. if craft cant be reverted then im done here.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Because this was due to roll backs (which are a known issue, as I've heard from other friends) you may be able to contact support to request that they give you the two bows from the first two slots back. I really hope this was recent and now a week or so ago so that there is actually a chance that they can do something.

3. tassadar1977

I contacted them but heard nothing so far. this was today about 10mins before I sent support and posted here :)

its taken me that long to get decent gold lines to try craft and now they all gone which is annoying. It makes playing it impossible too as constantly having to waste ander to resurrect and so on. only seems to happen in mornings my time (UK) and is pretty consistent. nothing to do with lag etc either

4. _Baragain_

Good luck. It is one thing to have made a stupid mistake (like accidentally hitting escape and accepting a craft) because it is ultimately your fault... it is a whole other thing when BigPoint has an issue and you get EDIT in the process.

5. sjwing

sjwing Forum Apprentice

I have had the same issue for quite some time on Agathon server. I contacted support, they said there was nothing wrong with my toon. I sent in pictures of several "greyed out" revert buttons and having to accept bad crafts. I lost many, many gold lines with this issue. No response back after sending in pics yet. I thought I was the only one. So its an issue across several servers. I cannot craft , and am very disheartened about this. It takes a long time to find good gold lines and to lose them in crafting is terrible. Good luck. I hope they read this and see it is happening to others and fix the issue. Thank you for posting it!

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Roll backs are nothing new on Grimmag ... I had something like 4-5 roll backs in the past week.
    I even had rollback after crafting an item ... I was crafting 2x blue gloves and spent something like 14-18 junk items. Then you try to change a map and see it is not working ... so you have to log out and relog. After getting in game again ... you find your all the sold and melted items in your inventory again (of course the GoPs and gold balance is the same as before melting/selling them) and your items used for crafting are back in the inventory. That was good in my case because after that I managed to craft exo gloves.
    While waiting for the support reply ... check your inventory those bows should be at same spot where you kept them before the crafting. I am keeping them in my locker so they are always there after roll back.

I am using a little trick so I can avoid losing items ... I always sell/melt first ... then changing maps and craft in different urban area. This way you would notice if something is wrong with the server ... since you wouldn't be able to change map you would have to relog ... or if you change maps but there was a roll back ... you would notice. If everything is fine you are good to proceed the crafting.

7. _Baragain_

I've seen and heard of many issues, but this isn't one of them. You have those pics?

8. tassadar1977

no trak, the items not there, just lots of empty spaces in my inv. I'm assuming they gone and no reply from support in 14hrs

---MERGED---

well support have confirmed all the items are gone and aint coming back. oh well...

follow up
    well have to say kudos to support. got an email saying that they had looked and managed to return 2 of the items as they the only they could find. so appreciate the effort they put in. the items were not the ones used but others from an attempted craft a day before (I know this as they a different level i.e. leg not exo. It shows that if they the only items they can find then something happening in rollbacks that causing bigger issues so I hope devs get as good as support is and then we can all have a good game.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.