Suggestion Guaranteed drop of ingredients in Dungeon Bosses

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Bubble, Feb 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What do you think?

Poll closed Mar 5, 2019.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Bubble

Bubble Someday Author

I have returned to the game with renewed encouragement to have an incentive to farmeo, to improve items and gems. But really the Farmear Heads with the consequent cost of keys (slow and tedious task too) so that not even one ingredient is dropped, is too much. I do not intend to upload all the gems in a month, but they are soooo many ingredients:

• Minerals: 100 for each gem, 125 if they go up to magic. Hopefully you'll get 2 rocks per map, and give you 1 at a time 3o_O :eek:

• Sentinels: clean up a map to kill the sentry and get keys
    • Bosses: spend keys and do not give anything?!?!
    To all this, you have to make parallels to classify and win an extra gold, clubs and other
    And as if this were not enough: it is planned to make a qualification of pvp ...

2. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Fact is that drop is almost the same for all, depends on us how much smart and organized we are farming ingredients.
    Gems upgrading had one main purpose to make some players to spend money in game in order to have royal gems, and one second purpose to keep top players occupied, imho.

So, no reason for bp to speed up this process that keep players occupied, and not for players who already spended many time farming as it is now.

nikatar likes this.
  3. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

bosses ingredients are excesively rare, to me this is the level of grinding that makes players desist, i know some things should be hard to get but there also must be a balance between time-effort and rewards

Bubble likes this.
  4. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I feel like there s something many people tend to forget. When you start a character it usually takes quite a while before you get royal gems. By the time you get there, most players will already have many of the ingrediënts. The only ones who are complaining about it now are the ones who already had royals before 214 (not me). But it is kinda comparable to instantly wanna upgrade all your uniques to t8 (including me). But the amount of cores needed is just too much, especially draken cores, therefore we start to complain. Because we can't have it instantly. I think the droprate of ingrediënts is just fine. Be patiënt and keep playing.

MaxDisappointed and DocWhisky like this.
  5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

No it isn't and stop being salty over people having royals

Ingredients should drop with 100% change from bosses, they aren't only required for gems, they're also required for physics

6. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

My main problem is DSO's logic.
    They see a bunch of nolifers get all royals to magic within a few weeks and decide to nerf drops for what? It's too late! Nolifers already got all gems. Only people who got screwed are regular players. It already takes casual players years to build up a character: 4-stat gear, decent gems, ton of glyphs, now gem ingredients.

7. sargon234

it's worse than that, not even nolifers can achieve that

it's probably botters and cheaters and multiple people who play on one account

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  8. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

He is simply giving an opinion.
    Every time you read an opinion that you do not like you start to harass and poison the forum.
    The surprising thing is that the ones in charge of the forum never warn you about anything.
    If someone else did what you do, they would have already told to him something about it, even if they respond to you after having started a kind of discussion, you end up unpunished, is curious.

9. sargon234

Your projections is showing
    And spare me your victim complex

Also i'm not really disagreeing with him

10. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

11. sargon234

ah i confused the post, my bad

Well, the player i was quoting is salty, facts don't care about your feelings as Ben "little man" Shapiro says

12. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Geez guys, don't kill each other over me being 'salty' :D
    People have royals and i'm happy for them. I don't and i'm not in a hurry, i already solo inf3 and even inf4 without even having normal royals. I'm just stating my opinion, if you wanna have 100% drops, fine with me. Kinda reminds me of the draken core drops. Those should be 100% and since the need for those could be a little compared to the need for ingrediënts (little less important to me:p), have it your way.