Guild Info for weeding out the Inactive.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yutters, Oct 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yutters

yutters Forum Greenhorn

Would be So Awesome if we could actually send a whisper/private message to offline players. Speaking from experience this is a benefit to all guilds. Its such a hassle to try to whisper a fellow guildmate to see if they are gona be active and such, just to get the words Player name does not exsist, when the player does exsist in fact. Or even add info to the guild such as seeing the last log-in report for each player in their respective guild.

2. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Info about the last login and duration would be awesome!

3. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Info such as this is considered a necessity in other games. With guild spots being limited to 50, this would help so much in determining when to release an inactive player in favor of a new recruit.

Offline messages would also be very helpful. +1 to yutters.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

+100

hempthegreen likes this.
  5. Brem0666

Brem0666 Forum Greenhorn

I just want to say; I totally agree..Been playing with the same guildies on WoW now for 5 years. We have in excess of 300 members, 180 of those are alts, and the majority of those have been in-active now anywhere from 1 month to 4 years. Our guild informs us of last activity, crafts for each member and their lvl/class. Highly convienient and recommended, after all nothing is more frusterating than being in a dead guild..:cool:

6. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

+1 Or attach a number to it, a constant between 0 and 1, a percentage or hours/month or anything else that shows how active a player is.

7. Inrei

Inrei Forum Greenhorn

I absolutely need this.
    I would honestly hope for a guild space increase that you could pay for with silver (for example like the guild name change option- 50 silver for 5-10 slots? Wishful thinking- 50 slots =P)

8. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

I agree, adding space to a guild along with times of when last long in was. Each expansion would increase yes, but NOT too pricy. So +1 for me on both. Would make it easier then doing weekly role call on asking guildies whos seen who on in past week.

9. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Ok there is a workaround for this in game already. On my stay on Heredur if I did not see you in the month of December and your level was the same (not 45 of course) then on January 1st I would simply kick you and send an invite into the guild. We always kept the guild at 49. Sometimes I would kick people I had not seen in 3 weeks but this was seldom. We normally had over 20 people on at any given time while I was on.

Also I kept all guild members on my buddy list once they where removed from there then I remove from guild. Only reason they would be removed was due to name change or deleted char.

If you had a alt toon you can add all guild to his ignore list. If they change name it will show up there.

10. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The Player menu/Guild has a nice empty space after each player's name. A date of last login would surely fit there.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  11. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

That sad dead little thread doesn't look like it will get love anytime soon. If you are a GM, you could take a log of their current PVP total score and insist your players do PVP once per week. That would nudge the score and you would have a primitive way of knowing they are still logging on with some periodicity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.