Support Haven't come across this error code

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by srybak, Jul 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srybak

srybak Forum Greenhorn

So, It seems that i have come across a new error code that i have yet to see in my time playing DSO. (It gives me this code on browser, aswell as client). When i log in, everything goes as procedure. But, just as i am about to enter the character selection screen. It gives me this error.

"Client Version Does Not Match Server Version. (Error Code: 35)

Hopefully one of you fellow forum tech wiz's can give me alittle insight on this matter :).

2. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

EDIT

...But seriously, I would clean my cache! (Link is HERE) -BP makes quite a few bugs, but most often in these cases, the problem is really Ur own computer! ;)
    -Make sure Ur Java is running correctly! (Link is HERE)
    -And if that dont work, try cleaning up Ur browsercache! Its a bit more complicated, but pretty easy if U follow this LINK

Let me know if that helped U! ;)

Cheers!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  3. wenny0119

wenny0119 Junior Expert

Just a note, can you please use the correct spellings..."Ur Java Ur is" doesn't make sense.

And the poster has a client, which does not need the java plugin.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.