Feedback Hello Oessian and Qin Liu,

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by VeteranDSO, Dec 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VeteranDSO

VeteranDSO Forum Greenhorn

Hello Oessian, our "New" DSO Community Teamleader,

It has been almost 3 months ago, you said to the Community please give me some time, please have patience. And so we did!
    We gave you alot of time AND patience but still you seem to need more, how long do you need?

We invested alot of our precious time just to fill in those Nonsense surveys and we gave you ALOT of feedback or is it just to overwhelming.

But in the End, Nothing changed, same old boring events, nothing new, nothing exciting.
    Although The (very old) Stellar Gold event was ok! perhaps since it had been awhile.

But still, No exciting news to look forward too...Nothing!

Look at this 2021 Roadmap, it has been quite some time that this has been announced by DSO. In fact i believe many of those improvements lay on the shelf right now ready to be implemented. Now should be really the moment to do it, we will forgive you the bugs P.
    Even the DSO World Map is prepared for it.

The community was so excited and waited for,

1. PvP update
    2. New Class
    3. New Parallel World's
    4. Updated and New Events

And again nothing of the above mentioned implemented, not ONE.

So my Proposition to you, it is time, we gave you enough time, you gave us nothing so
    shut down the game forever so we can move on and let our hopes fly or come finally with (some) improvements.

BigPoint grab's everyone’s attention by posting a Roadmap and by advertising,

"Our Mission, FUN, Accessibility, Fairness, Great Gaming, for eveybody."

But the truth is that your Digital Gaming PR is at the bottom.

I dont appreciate it to be left hanging here, while my money is invested in DSO.
    The only reason i am still around is because Nostalgia, once i loved this game!

It is crucial to be new, enganging and innovative but again... nothing.

If you guys [Youzu Interactive (GTArcade)] acquired BigPoint/DSO for an "measy" $89million stock buyout you better listen to your European community.

My personal Gaming experience on the Asian Market, the graphics of your games are superb, fantastic, outstanding, i have never seen anything better, but the gaming experience is really mediocre. Since you guys took over BigPoint, Drakensang became less and less attractive.
    The graphics in DSO are not that good but the game experience was outstanding and you guys made it mediocre by implementing Dark Legacy.

Anyway i wish you Happy Days Oessian.

Regards,
    VeteranDSO

PS
    It would be awesome te hear something from you from time 2 time.

Even alittle update would be nice, plans, progress, situation, ANY news would make me happy, even if it is the ending of DSO ~.^ because since the implementation of Dark Legacy this game has become unplayable and a boredom anyway.

Maybe its best to start over and dont mess around anymore, Drakensang Online II ?
    I will be the first kickstarter =) but i Hope you guys learned from your mistakes thou.

https://imgpile.com/i/UpbYR2

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    EvelinaRochaz and aBDuLHaMiTHaN like this.