Help farm materi

Discussion in 'PvE Players Wanted' started by Ynooo, Aug 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ynooo

Ynooo Forum Greenhorn

( my english not good that i hope you understand me).
    hi guys ,i really need help im become lvl 55 last week but i still weak and take long to clear map in pw in mode 2 becouse that i cant farm materi to buy weapons and drop rare , and most players in lvl 55 they have good dmg most of them they dosent want one like me join them sometime i find good players for helping but most of time is hard to find them.
    if you can help me to farm materi plz pm me my name is ynooo server Heredur , i dont ask to help me until to get weapons ,just to farm some materi .cos im now i dont know what i do and from where i start to be stong becouse i cant do much things now

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Ynooo , I'm just passing by to say hello and welcome you to our lovely DSO EN Forums! Farming Materi Fragments are you? I am sure there are good people out there to help you with this task. You may want to ask players using in-game chat too. Good luck to you and remember... whatever you do / wherever you farm - have fun! :)

regards