help please :)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by underworld, Feb 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. underworld

underworld Forum Apprentice

hello

here are several years that I have not played.

There is a lot of change. I can no longer find a French forum ...

why do I have so much difference between my combat strength in pve and pvp 5 times less?

what are the most optimized equipments for a magician today? thanking you

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Highly suggest going to the "Patchnotes & Maintenance" section of the Forum and read all the Release Notes starting where you left and working your way forward (thus backward in forum pages). Your questions will be answer there. (note: you have a lot to read, and a lot to digest)

underworld likes this.
  3. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

To say in short for reason of time, pvp is now known as "gearless", that means that all the bonuses/buffs of your equipment are disabled in arena. This explains the huge difference in stats value (and why pvp EDIT now).

About mage equips, quite common gear is based on the uniques of Dragan Bellicose set, Witch Seeker set (New Moon event), Mortis (or other) ring, Witch Tenebrous spider adornment, Q9 or Mortis necklace, Herald cloak, Q4/Q7/Bloodmage weapon. But several variances are possible now. In any case, it is mandatory to transfer worthy enchantments from legendary items onto such unique items of the same type/kind. See crafting - extension and previous chapters for clarifications.

underworld likes this.
  4. underworld

underworld Forum Apprentice

Good evening,
    ok thank you for your advice. However is it possible to make the infernal mode 4 alone?

because I’m a solo player it’s not my band thing too much.

does the level of knowledge count for pvp?

thank you in advance

5. guardpaladin

guardpaladin Forum Apprentice

the level of knowledge doesn't affect PvP, but the honor level does ( the skills related to PvP)
    in PvP only the base values of equipment have effect, anything else ( gems,runes,enchantments,unique values,buffs...etc) do not have effect.
    making inf iv alone depends on your own strength and tactics, also you can use many kinds of buffs ( health,damage, cri hit rate...etc) to enhance your character stats for limited time.

underworld likes this.
  6. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Yes it is. I am mage and in solo I still suffer against certain bosses like Mortis, but others are rather simple and the maps are far too easy for an advanced character.

But exactly because the difficulty is so low now, we are all expecting yet another twist in the game ... which will force all of us to start from scratch or almost.