Help pls.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by -LadyGaia-, Sep 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -LadyGaia-

-LadyGaia- Forum Expert

Good afternoon.
    I'm here again asking for help with the bench. I stopped playing a few years ago, and when I came back I would need a bench base given by Matthew all things' mission. But the mission does not appear to me, only the green question to free up the bench by mixing 4 green items. I don't remember winning a bench base years ago, please help me. My character is unusable without being able to mix raw and simple stones. Another question I have, will Emilia's jewelry formula for 11k gold give you the chance to mix raw and simple gems? if you buy this for gold? I have already contacted support and I was told that there was nothing they could do. Help me!

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Do that then, and follow the green quests in general - those are all crafting-related.

That's a completly unrelated thing, it has nothing to do with gems. Jewels are jewels, the unique gems if you will. That formula is for improving them and mixing royal gems into jewels of coalescence.