Help , Steam Machinicus skills won't load

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by JoeXOnu, May 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. JoeXOnu

JoeXOnu Forum Greenhorn

I was away from the game for 4 days when I logged back in my SM skills vacated the skill bar and now I can't get them to load into the skill bar , My SW and DK skills are intact. Any help on how to remedy this is greatly appreciated as my SM is my highest level character. Thank you in advance.

2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Click on the lock icon next to skill bar. Then you can put skills back into it

3. JoeXOnu

JoeXOnu Forum Greenhorn

Yep , thanks, don't know how it got emptied or locked but that was the problem.

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Mine yesterday emptied for an unknown reason. I changed from bar 1 to bar 2 and back to bar 1 and 'ta-da", they were all back.

The "thing" that happened at that time was that my 1 week deluxe premium reward had just ended and that 5th/6th bar, which I hadn't used, was no longer availiable and when I clicked on the "ok I understand" button, well, that's when all my skills on Bar 1 went away.