Helping lower level players on scalable maps

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wolfie54, Sep 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

I have been helping a friend with their new character. They are currently level 46 and questing in the Cradle of Frost. We are experiencing 2 different maps when we enter in group. Theirs is the normal play through map while mine is the scalable map (my character is level 55 and has completed all necessary quests to open scalable maps). Is there a way that we can group on the same normal play through map? Really is annoying not to be able to group in this instance.

PS the Oceanus map works fine for us. I must be missing something or just thick-headed.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello wolfie54,

While helping your fellow players is a commendable act, the Cradle of Frost is a special map. There are several versions that are tied to the quest line - once you unlock the next version, you cannot go backwards, unfortunately. Nor is someone able to skip ahead and jump straight to the final version.

Long story short, your friend will have to do their quests to see the version you see. :)

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Thank you for the quick reply Anyki. you may close this thread if you like as I have my answer.

4. Anyki

Anyki User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.