Herald Cloac's about

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by theniss70, Apr 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. theniss70

theniss70 Forum Greenhorn

Herald's cloack, which I have been dealing with for months and still not getting results, has still not fallen.I am very angry and unhappy because I could not drop it to my 8-year account.I really want something done about this
    Here I am addressing the authorities who are interested in drop rates
    I want to deal with this issue and find a solution

2. Rafa_Official

Rafa_Official Forum Apprentice

I'm kind of a noob but looks like you're a returning old player.. a new release made cloaks no longer drop.. you can only craft them. I think now herlad drops dragon skin which you can use to craft the cloak.

3. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Well for sure you are because he clearly meant skin for cloak and as simplicity he used word "cloak". I'm doing same because what's the difference... And yeah issue with Herald cloak have/had many players to the degree of even 1k or 2k runs without it.

However... should that be fixed I'm not sure. It's obviously 0,2% or in better case 0,4% lootrate bracket which are in game for very long time. Lot of items had at some point identical lootrate as cloak and people dealt with it. Worked for months. True is though that 0,2% bracket is largely replaced nowadays with higher brackets and very few of those left in game. From that perspective it would make sense to increase cloak lootrate. Especially since at the beginning cloak had higher lootrate and was moved down probably after bug fixing connected with Herald.

But who cares if game is emptying in rapid speed :p